Monday, February 24, 2014

My Last Hurrah


HELLO my GORGEOUS viewers! 

This is my last blog post for this project and I am so thankful for all of you who have been reading my words. From this project I have learned

1.    The importance of early encouragement
Young ladies need support and encouragement. If no one invests his or her time in the youth of our country then we cannot progress.  Look to the leaders on television and your own life in order to remind yourself that your goals are obtainable.  If they can do it, then you can too.

2.    Women CAN BE and ARE leaders
There are women in every sphere paving ways for us to be leaders in the future.  People like Condoleezza Rice and Michelle Obama are great role models for young women.  Going to a top school or making the grade at other notable colleges and universities, philanthropy and community service, giving back to the world with your talents in art and science, etc., these are the things that will make you a leader.

3.    It all begins with YOU
If we don’t plant the seeds for success today, we can only expect things to be the same tomorrow. Strive, work and be prosperous.

I hope my group's posts have made you feel supported, loved and empowered and that you will come away feeling more inspired and motivated to pursue your dreams in the future.

Let’s ALL work together to make a better tomorrow.

Farewell,
Shani B.


No comments:

Post a Comment