Thursday, February 13, 2014

College Spotlight: Wellsely

To be quite honest, some of my favorite memories have been at all women's colleges. Even though I am a guy, some of my best friends have attended Wellesley College. The Harvard of women's college, the education there cannot be beat! 

My friends are able to take classes at nearby Harvard and MIT all while coming back home to a cozy college with all of their girls. When you visit this college, you can feel the knowledge and confidence radiating off these women. The best part though….are the buffet style food courts located in many of the dorms :D!

I have seen so many amazing opportunities that my girlfriends have recieved by attending this college. Foreign study programs, amazing art programs, and unrivaled tradition to boot!

Quick shout out though…Hillary Clinton went to school here,….if that gives you an idea of what a woman can achieve at this school!

No comments:

Post a Comment