Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Decorating Tips!


I've always loved taking time to decorate my dorm: whether it's my many Beatles posters, finding interesting ways to sort my scarves, or putting up copious photos of all the people I love.










I am so messy when it comes to my jewelry! I can never keep my necklaces neat, or my earrings in order. My friend gave me an amazing idea though - and it works! I love how it adds some bling to my walls.













I really love doing this with my scarves as well.










Both of these are really easy to do: all you need are some thumbtacks, and a blank wall! Make sure that this is okay with your parents though. I don't want to be responsible for any holes in your walls that they don't want. Stick the thumbtacks in and hang your scarves, hats, necklaces! It's so practical AND super cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment